Sunday, February 21, 2010

Meal Planning

Somehow it is a new week, which means it is time for a new meal plan!

Check out this week!

Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday: 
Thursday:
Dinner with Family

Friday:
Dinner-Pizza Friday (Roasted Veggies for me, ??? for John)

Saturday:
Lunch- Turkey Burgers (hopefully John will make them AND deliver, since I am working alllllll day)
Dinner- Super Bowl Ribs

Sunday:  
Lunch-Pasta e Fagioli
Dinner with Family

 
Check out Menu Plan Monday at the Organizing Junkie! 


Have any other ideas?  Perhaps for leftover meals?  SHARE!!

>

4 comments:

  1. I don't know exactly what it is, but Ricotta Gnudi in Parmesan Broth sounds delicious! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see the recipe for the roasted garlic peanut sauce :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Melissa- I'm glad you like it! This is the first time I am going to be making it, and it is based off of a recipe by Giada DeLaurentiis. I'll post the results later this week.

    @Leah-
    Check back later this week to see the photos and recipes. I usually post it a day or two after I cook it.

    ReplyDelete