Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Meal Planning Begins... or continues...

I have been meal-planning for a while, but I have not been posting it.  I discovered that this allowed me to NOT meal plan when I wanted to, which then led to not knowing what was for dinner, eating poorly, and wasting food.  So... Now Munching Madness will hold me accountable.  

Tuesday:
Dinner-Leftover Chicken Breast Open Face BBQ sandwich

Wednesday: Grab-N-Go

Thursday: Dinner with Family

Friday:
Dinner-Pizza Friday (Ricotta and Vodka Sauce for me, Regular for John)


Saturday:
Breakfast- Egg-in-a-hole with fresh bread
Dinner-  Roasted Veggies and Pierogis

Sunday: 
Breakfast- Fresh Waffles
Lunch- Bridal Show hors d'oeuvres
Dinner- Dinner with Family

Monday:


Leftover Meal Ideas-
Roasted Veggie Panini (Roasted Veggies, Cheese and Bread)
BBQ Chicken Panini (BBQ Chicken and Bread)
BBQ Chicken Salad (BBQ Chicken and Salad)


>

No comments:

Post a Comment