Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Just one of those days....


I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.  On Monday and Tuesday life just overwhelmed me.  Correction.  Since last week life had been overwhelming me.  Unfortunately, this has been one of the things that has fallen by the wayside.  LUCKILY, today I didn't go to work until 3 and was able to catch up on life, leaving me free to do things I enjoy, like this!

Tuesday breakfast was a tropical smoothie featuring coconut, banana, pineapple, flax seeds, soy milk, and beet greens (not pictured)

I was so busy preparing for dinner during lunch that I only managed to grab a snack to eat!

 The bread is leftover from John's Awesome Monday Dinner (I'm still on him to post... it'll be here soon!).  The top one is almond butter and apple butter.  The bottom one is almond butter and pineapple preserves.  It was small and rushed, but delish!

At lunch, THIS is what I was busy doing!

 
  
 

Remember when I made that Beet, Potato, and Onion roasted thing??  And then I roasted Broccoli?  Welllll instead of broccoli I roasted the purple cauliflower and added it into the other recipe.  WOW!!! So delish and filling. 

Of course, after dinner I was hungry for a snack, so I whipped out THESE little guys!


They were being sampled at the grocery store, and after examining the ingredients, I had to get them.  This company seems awesome.  Check it out.  Yogi Products.  I love the crisps!  I haven't tried my cherry almond cereal yet, but it seems like it's going to be great.  It was a wonderful way to end the day!





>

No comments:

Post a Comment