Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's Tuesday and My Tummy's Full!

So I like alliteration, what can I say?

I started the day off today with another swiss chard smoothie. It had 2 leaves (no stems), a frozen banana, some frozen strawberries, a sprinkling of flax seeds, and a BIG spoonful of peanut butter! It was so good, it tasted sinful!
I had a simple salad lunch with a side of leftovers and a super duper dinner!

Cut up beets, onions, and potatoes and tossed them with olive oil and seasonings

I cooked them all for a different amount of time. I started with 15 minutes of beets, then added the potatoes for 15 minutes, then added the onions for 20 minutes.
What had started out to be a side dish became our whole dinner! We ate all of it and wished there was more!

>

No comments:

Post a Comment