Friday, May 21, 2010

Quick Veggie Post!

I'm cleaning out my photos to make room for some of the cool new recipes that will be showing up shortly.... 

This gem is a roasted veggie medley.  It includes beets, potatoes, onions, garlic, yellow squash, and brussel sprouts with a light balsamic glaze.  We included brussel sprouts since neither of us had ever really tried them.  John hated them.  I wasn't too crazy about them.  I ate mine (and John's), but I wouldn't eat it again.  If anyone out there has a good recipe for brussel sprouts, I'll try again!

This is a strainer full of random greens (radish greens, carrot greens, and swiss chard) that was then mixed with these
to become my signature greens-with-garlic-onion-oil mix. 

Stay tuned.... come cool food excursions will be up in the next few days, including risotto and fondue!!

>

No comments:

Post a Comment