Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Long Time No See!

Hello?
Hello!
Anyone still there? 
Well, I'm back!  Sorry to disappear like that, but.... I got married! 
 I know, I know, that doesn't mean I need to neglect Munching Madness for 2 full months, but it happened.  

Now that I'm back on track, I must say, John and I have SO MANY COOL THINGS PLANNED.  For the blog, of course.  Like what, you ask?  Well, here's a taste...
Freshly Baked Bread
Yogurt
Waffles
Granola
Snack Bars
Crazy Veggie Concoctions

A NEW BLOG!!!
Yes, you read correctly.  We are expanding into a new blog, less food related, more life related.  Think budgeting, frugalness, creating a home, green living, sprinkled among our real-life adventures, complete with pictures, of course.  If you're interested, stay tuned.  It will be launched on 5-10-10, our 1 month anniversary (cue "awwwwwwww").  See you there!

>

No comments:

Post a Comment