Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Starting a Plan...

John and I will hopefully be moving this month.  Our apartment is a wreck right now, with boxes everywhere.  I am not motivated to cook a single thing.  Today I started to pack John's lunch, and realized we did not have a single thing he could eat.  I felt like such a failure as a wife!  By the way, it is still SO WEIRD to say "wife" and be referring to myself.  

In light of the chaos, I am trying to pat myself on the back for what I AM able to do.  I also wanted to keep track of the things I make from scratch so in the new house I can develop a schedule.  I don't ever want to wind up like we did today. 

A List of Home Made Things.
  • Bread
  • Yogurt
  • Granola
  • Granola Bars
  • Hummus
  • Baba Ghanoush
  • Waffles
  • Chicken Stock
  • Crackers
  • Vegetable Stock
  • Fish Stock
  • Beef Stock
  • Peanut Butter
  • Almond Butter
  • Potato Chips
  • Apple Chips
  • Baking Mix (Bisquick Type)

>

No comments:

Post a Comment