Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sweets!

Chocolate Covered Katie has been making babies for a while now.  She makes them often.  I always read about them and think, "hmmm, they sound good!" but I never make them.  I sometimes wonder if they are really as good as she makes them out to be.  Last night, I decided to try.  Armed with peanuts, dates, and sheer determination, I tried. 

I used 3/4 cup dates and 1/4 cup peanuts.  They are super easy to make.


 
The verdict?  They were AMAZING.  You have to click yourself over here and make them yourself.  You will become a believer.  I did.  


On the subject of sweets, John and I made a gingerbread house today!  Not a foodie gingerbread house, a fun, pre-made gingerbread house!



>

1 comment:

  1. Aww Jackie, I am so honored!! Your post really made me smile :) :)

    And your gingerbread house looks awesome. LOL every time I try to make one, it falls apart!

    ReplyDelete