Sunday, August 23, 2009

Muffin Madness!

Since last night I have been dreaming about fruity muffins so.....

As soon as I woke up I got mixing!

I found a recipe with a muffin base here and tweaked it...

  • 3.5 cups flour
  • 1/4 cup agave nectar
  • 1/2 cup dry milk
  • A few spoonfuls of ground flaxseed (i didn't measure)
  • 1 tablespoons baking powder
  • 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon (I reduce cinnamon to 2 Tbsp.)
  • 1 cup egg replacer
  • 3 tbsp vanilla
  • 2 cups water
This was the base. I then put the batter into small bowls and filled each individually with different delicious-ness

Clockwise from Top Left:
  • Plain
  • Cinnamon Apple
  • Strawberry
  • Blackberry
  • Cinnamon Coconut
  • Pineapple





I baked it for about 20 minutes at 400 degrees aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.........
















The pineapple one was WAAAAY to soggy, but the rest were a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

YAY MUFFINS!

>

No comments:

Post a Comment