Saturday, August 22, 2009

1st Few Days

Hello!

I am just now uploading a few pictures from last week's meals... Here's Wednesday!
This delicious combination is what I lovingly refer to as "leftover cooking" because the ingredients are just about anything left over in the fridge and cabinets.
In this concoction you will find:

  • Quinoa
  • Corn
  • Onions (from the farmers market nearby)
  • Kale
  • Corn
  • Green Beans (canned, though)
  • Dried beans (soaked and cooked)
I wanted a teriyaki type sauce, but I checked the one in my fridge and the 1st ingredient was high fructose corn syrup and too many after that were chemicals so I decided to use the non-chemical ingredients as a base recipe for my own sauce. Soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, and garlic later..... YUM!!!!!!

>

No comments:

Post a Comment